All the Principals of the colleges offering M.Tech and M.Pharmacy courses are here by informed that the project works of students who are studying in R15-regulations, shall be checked for plagiarism (the practice of taking someone else’s work or ideas and passing them off as one’s own) by the University. Hence it is requested to upload soft copies of the project works of students of M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy courses (R15 regulations) in pdf formats to the JNTUH portal by using the url: “registrations1.jntuh.ac.in/r15projectthesisaugust2017” for plagiarism checking. This soft copy of the project thesis uploading service will be available from 08-08-2017. The user ID and Password is same as that of PG Project Panels uploading service. The name of the document shall be the ‘student hall ticket number-title of the thesis.pdf’. The Principals are advised to make an arrangement for the plagiarism check at their end before submitting the project works to JNTUH portal. This act will result in passing through the plagiarism check at University in the first submission itself. This is for your information and necessary action.
EVALUATION OF PROJECT/DISSERTATION WORK FOR R15 M.Tech :
1. After approval from the PRC, the soft copy of the thesis should be submitted to the University for ANTI-PLAGIARISM for the quality check and the plagiarism report should be included in the final thesis. If the copied information is less than 24%, then only thesis will be accepted for submission.
2. For Project work Review I in II Year I Sem. there is an internal marks of 50, the evaluation should be done by the PRC for 25 marks and Supervisor will evaluate for 25 marks. The Supervisor and PRC will examine the Problem Definition, Objectives, Scope of Work, Literature Survey in the same domain. A candidate has to secure a minimum of 50% of marks to be declared successful for Project Work Review I. If he fails to fulfill minimum marks, he has to reappear during the supplementary examination.
3. For Project work Review II in II Year II Sem. there is an internal marks of 50, the evaluation should be done by the PRC for 25 marks and Supervisor will evaluate for 25 marks. The PRC will examine the overall progress of the Project Work and decide the Project is eligible for final submission or not. A candidate has to secure a minimum of 50% of marks to be declared successful for Project Work Review II. If he fails to fulfill minimum marks, he has to reappear during the supplementary examination.
4. For Project Evaluation (Viva Voce) in II Year II Sem. there is an external marks of 150 and the same evaluated by the External examiner appointed by the University. The candidate has to secure minimum of 50% marks in Project Evaluation (Viva-Voce) examination.
5. If he fails to fulfill as specified in (4), he will reappear for the Viva-Voce examination only after three months. In the reappeared examination also, fails to fulfill, he will not be eligible for the award of the degree.